 Robotics / 24713
    RE: How much weight can a LEGO chassis carry around? —Dennis L Hitzeman
    What about mounting the laptop on a caster platform similar to the syncro platform mentioned earlier, but without all of the drive components. A single set of drive elements, mounted in the middle of the platform, could provide locomotion, while (...) (19 years ago, 9-Dec-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: How much weight can a LEGO chassis carry around? —Joe Strout
   (...) Yes, that's not a bad idea -- nor is the synchro platform, except that that seems a bit complex (and expensive) for me. If I wanted complex and expensive, I'd be building the chassis out of Lexan or aluminum instead of LEGO. :) The trouble (...) (19 years ago, 9-Dec-05, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)