 Robotics / 24708
    Re: How much weight can a LEGO chassis carry around? —steve
   (...) Yeah - but you can add more axles and more wheels so that the load is shared across more axles. That keeps the distance between the axles small which helps out with chassis stiffness issues too - and since you'll probably want more than two (...) (19 years ago, 9-Dec-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: How much weight can a LEGO chassis carry around? —Joe Strout
   (...) Right, at least with differential steering. I've been thinking that perhaps I would be better off with Ackerman steering (like a car). And while I'm at it, I wonder whether I might have the back wheels turn as well as the front wheels -- (...) (19 years ago, 9-Dec-05, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)