 Robotics / 2469
Re: BotCode
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 13:24:34 GMT

You probably did not have to move the Spirit.OCX as it was already there from
an install of the Lego software.

Yes, I find BotCode and excellent package with only minor bugs.  And yes I paid
my $20 by CC and got my package with hours over the Internet.  While I have
found a few problems with the software, I also found the author very interested
in resolving those issues.  In my opinion this is better than several of the
non Lego provided tools and certainly a good first step for the non C++
programmer (and kids too).