 Robotics / 24608
  Re: What I think should happen to Mindstorms.

(...) I think some automation of the pneumatic parts would be a good step. For example an RCX-controled switch would be a very welcome addition. Right now I don't use my pneumatic parts much, because integrating them with the RCX is a lot of (...) (19 years ago, 30-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: What I think should happen to Mindstorms.

I would love to have electronically operated valves to integrate with the RIS. It is the one thing that would really make Lego pneumatics more viable to me. The light and sound battery box - single 9v battery - (URL) expansion set is a good idea, (...) (19 years ago, 30-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.dear-lego)