 Robotics / 24601
  Re: Mindstorms on Slashdot

(...) I have a hard time believing that the assertions about LEGO backing away from mindstorms is true. LEGO has done a great thing by creating "First LEGO League". It is successful internationally, and is based on competitions with solutions built (...) (19 years ago, 29-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Mindstorms on Slashdot

(...) I never did like Spybotics, The only part that interested me was the 36 tooth gear. Steve (19 years ago, 29-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Mindstorms on Slashdot

(...) I also like the tri-blade part available in Gigamesh. Kev (19 years ago, 30-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.mediawatch)