 Robotics / 24566
    Re: Adaptor(s) —Rob Antonishen
   (...) I built an adapter for my digital pocket camera using a 6x8 plate with 2x2 tiles glued to it. I drilled a 1/4 inch hole at the right place and put a screw up through it an into the mounting hole of the camera. The plate can get stuck on (...) (19 years ago, 25-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Adaptor(s) —Brian Davis
   (...) I have a mini-tripod that I take backpacking (about $9 US) that has three folding 4" long legs and a double ball-socket head (tripod to ball-socket, ball-socket to 2nd ball-socket via a short 1" long connector, with the pin- &-screw mounting (...) (19 years ago, 25-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)