 Robotics / 2453
2452  |  2454
Subject:
prices on Technics stuff at Target
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 05:22:26 GMT

After the messages about good prices on Lego stuff at Target, I ran
over to my local store (Torrance, CA -- south of Los Angeles).  I
found 8735: Power Pack Motor Set for $22 (Lego At Home list $44).
Unfortunately, there was only one left, and it belongs to me now :-)
Still, it sounds like Target might be a good place to do a little
post-christmas shopping.

d.