 Robotics / 24508
  Re: Remington: my Brickfest05 Super-Mega Sumobot

(...) Tim, Nice robot, and you did a good job of documenting it. I do have a question about the design. How well did the "roller" work? First, you have one wheel in the middle of the robot: (URL) for watching to see if the robot is moving, right? Do (...) (19 years ago, 26-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Remington: my Brickfest05 Super-Mega Sumobot

Steve/All, I just found this followup; I'd somehow missed it back in October. Many apologies, please don't read anything into the delay... (...) Yes, the roller is intended to detect (lack of) motion. It turns out it didn't help me much in the (...) (19 years ago, 27-Dec-05, to lugnet.robotics)