 Robotics / 2449
    Hexapods ??? —Nick Taylor
   Would someone please point me toward a page with a LEGO hexapod. I think it would be a great RCX project, but I need some ideas. Thanks, - - - Nick - - - -- Did you check the web site first?: (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Hexapods ??? —Jonathan Knudsen
   Here are three: (...) -- Did you check the web site first?: (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)