 Robotics / 24480
  Re: $60 for RCX 1.0 and Serial Tower

Hi CSSoh, (...) yes, I cut out the wrong lines, I meant the one with AC adapter. (...) Maybe it is also too easy to fry the RCX that way, e.g. by using a transformer with a wrong voltage, and the customer service costs got out of hand. Cheers (...) (19 years ago, 16-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: $60 for RCX 1.0 and Serial Tower

(...) But it's ok in the hands of AFOLs :-) C S Soh (19 years ago, 17-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics)