 Robotics / 24455
    Prevent Auto-Shutdown —Alexandre Lemaire
   Hi there, I've made a little robot that should run its program until powered down manually, unfortunately, the brick seems to power itself down after a certain amount of time. Is there an instruction I can give with the default lego environment that (...) (19 years ago, 11-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Prevent Auto-Shutdown —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) I'm pretty sure there's a Auto Shutdown time somewhere in the settings. It's set to 15 minutes. If you change it to zero, it should not shutdown. Steve (19 years ago, 11-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Prevent Auto-Shutdown —Rafe Donahue
   (...) Steve is right. I forget what how the command is done with the RCX software the comes with the RIS but in NQC one can use the SetSleepTime() function. Quoting from the help file: SetSleepTime(minutes) Set the sleep timeout the requested number (...) (19 years ago, 11-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Prevent Auto-Shutdown —danny staple
   (...) <snip> In the RIS software, there is a config panel, and the Auto Shutdown setting can be changed from there. As far as I know, you canot actually do it as part of the RCX code programs. Danny -- (URL) - Build Robots (19 years ago, 13-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics)