 Robotics / 24335
    Re: Barcodes & error detection —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) I had in mind a steeper angle - let's say 20-30°. Light sensor optics is very primitive!!! (...) Serious objection... From my laser sensor experience, I tend to think that retroreflective tape would work well, but maybe not enough to separate (...) (19 years ago, 8-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Barcodes & error detection —Brian Davis
   (...) Oh. I'd not thought of that at all. At those angles, the shroud design and the size of the "window" the light sensor can see through get to be tougher problems. (...) It may be because a good retroreflector won't work in this situation - the (...) (19 years ago, 8-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics)