 Robotics / 24260
  Re: A LEGO double-throw switch?

In lugnet.robotics, Steve Hassenplug (& others) wrote: [snip a bunch of good ideas] Wow, ask a simple question... Currently I'm planning on using one switch that is normally off, and when the forklift delivers a crate it turns it "on-fwd". When the (...) (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: A LEGO double-throw switch?

(...) Okay Brian - an electrical way...and remember, you didn't say "cheap" electrical way... So - we all marvel at the efficiency of Lego motors, right? You could put a motor at the tail end of the conveyor where the crate will hit it...it can be (...) (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.robotics)