 Robotics / 24256
    Re: A LEGO double-throw switch? —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) No, because it's only wrong half the time. HOWEVER, now that I think about it, you could mechanically connect two polarity switches together at the end with the motor. Then, instead of connecting one wire from each of the polarity switches to (...) (19 years ago, 22-Aug-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: A LEGO double-throw switch? —Brian Davis
   In lugnet.robotics, Steve Hassenplug (& others) wrote: [snip a bunch of good ideas] Wow, ask a simple question... Currently I'm planning on using one switch that is normally off, and when the forklift delivers a crate it turns it "on-fwd". When the (...) (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: A LEGO double-throw switch? —Bryan Bonahoom
   (...) Okay Brian - an electrical way...and remember, you didn't say "cheap" electrical way... So - we all marvel at the efficiency of Lego motors, right? You could put a motor at the tail end of the conveyor where the crate will hit it...it can be (...) (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.robotics)