 Robotics / 24251
    Re: A LEGO double-throw switch? —Steve Lane
   (...) No, I think you should use one polarity switch, without handle to greatly reduce the friction needed to throw it. Putting the crate on the conveyor throws the switch, and when the crate gets to the other end it could push a lever, or better (...) (19 years ago, 22-Aug-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: A LEGO double-throw switch? —Ross Crawford
   (...) I agree the simplest solution is to use a single switch with one linkage operated by the forklift to switch it on, and another linkage operated by the falling crate, that switches it back off, ready for the forklift. ROSCO (19 years ago, 22-Aug-05, to lugnet.robotics)