 Robotics / 24247
    Re: A LEGO double-throw switch? —Ignacio Martinez Vazquez
   (...) Yes I'm sorry for not drawing it.. but here goes Imagine you have a cable with ground and a cable with 9V You need two single pole, double throw switches (I don't know what kind lego switches are) For both switches, connect one throw to 9V and (...) (19 years ago, 22-Aug-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: A LEGO double-throw switch? —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) hmm. At first, I would say "No". When you flip your switches at home, the switches could be in either of two states when the lights are "on". (one up, other down OR one down, other up) However, the LEGO polarity switches don't have to act like (...) (19 years ago, 22-Aug-05, to lugnet.robotics)