 Robotics / 24226
Re: Factory robot as amusement park ride!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 2005 21:51:22 GMT

Harri Manni wrote:
Apparently Legoland in Denmark and California has few of them
installed.

KUKA - http://www.kuka.com/en/products/systems/robocoaster/start.htm

Yep. They already had them at Legoland Billund two years ago. It looked
quite popular (and rather spectacular - I didn't try it, although my boys
did, more than once :-)

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm