 Robotics / 24199
  Thoughts

Some things that I've been pondering: 1. Has anyone created Lego-compatible solenoids? 2. Would a Lego hovercraft be feasible? 3. Where can you get a complete Cybermaster set that is in North America? 4. Is Java a useable language for Mindstorms, (...) (19 years ago, 30-Jul-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Thoughts

(...) Yes. Look at (URL) (19 years ago, 30-Jul-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Thoughts

(...) Possibly - there have been attempts in the past, try this link: (URL) (19 years ago, 30-Jul-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Thoughts

(...) Someone here did develop one a few years ago. It was *almost* pure-Lego. The problem is to find a decent way to capture the air under the hovercraft - whilst keeping the thing light. If I recall, that was done with cling-film. The other (...) (19 years ago, 31-Jul-05, to lugnet.robotics)