 Robotics / 24187
    Re: Rather boring question: How do I program my mindstorm robot with Visual Basic? —Ignacio Martinez Vazquez
   Hi, (...) sending messages to the RCX? Thanks, Ignacio (19 years ago, 26-Jul-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Rather boring question: How do I program my mindstorm robot with Visual Basic? —Ross Crawford
   (...) The BrickOS package contains source code for firmdl3 (for sending firmware to RCX) and dll (for sending programs to RCX running BrickOS firmware) via the IR tower. ROSCO (19 years ago, 27-Jul-05, to lugnet.robotics)