 Robotics / 24181
Re: Rather boring question: How do I program my mindstorm robot with Visual Basic?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 21:45:11 GMT

On Mon, July 25, 2005 4:16 pm, Jori Gubbels said:
I searched the net for info about how to use alternative
programming languages to use for the RCX 2.0 but found almost nothing, and
if I did it talked about the RCX 1.0.

Do any of you know how to program in a decent language (C++, or VB.NET) for
the RCX2.0?

Everything that works on the 1.0 will work on the 2.0

If you want to program in C, you can look here:
http://brickos.sourceforge.net/

Java is available, and I have seen VB.NET, but I don't remember where.

Steve