 Robotics / 24172
Re: My First GBC - A Humble Ball pump
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 15 Jul 2005 13:56:11 GMT

This simple ball pump will probably not make it to Brickfest but it can keep the
kids here (in Singapore) enthralled for hours.

That's a nice start.  Like your local kids, I'm looking forward to your next GBC
creations.  You just need three or four more, and you can make your own loop.  Then,
the contraption can run forever, without any intervention...

Wow!  A perpetual motion machine out of Lego!  Who woulda thunk it...

:->