 Robotics / 24165
  Integrate bluetooth on lego

Can any one help me in connecting bluetooth to lego. I am currently doing a project on it. ___...___ Logon to MSN Games (URL) Enjoy unlimited action (19 years ago, 11-Jul-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Integrate bluetooth on lego

(...) Have a look at the following web-page. There you find information on how to exploit the serial channel of the RCX on hardware level. You'll also find a precious link to a German project containing everything. (URL) so easy though ! -Claude (19 years ago, 11-Jul-05, to lugnet.robotics)