 Robotics / 24138
Re: Does any RCX firmware allow a variable to survice shutdown?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 13:19:46 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Justin Fisher wrote:
I'd like my robot to be able to store a variable, such that when I turn the RCX
off, then back on again, with the start/stop button, the value of the variable
is retained, not wiped.
(snip)
I program in NQC, using Bricx Command Centre as the dev tools.

Have a look to David Schilling's great presentation:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/David/SMART/Presentations/03-nov-2004-nqc_intro.ppt

Philo