 Robotics / 24137
    Re: Does any RCX firmware allow a variable to survice shutdown? —Steve Hassenplug
   On Tue, June 28, 2005 6:38 am, Justin said: (...) I know this is possible with BrickOS. However, it may even be possible with the NQC. I've seen where people use the same value across different programs. You just need to make sure you store the (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Does any RCX firmware allow a variable to survice shutdown? —Justin Fisher
   Thanks for your help everyone. As predicted, it was simply that I was defining my variables in the program, and it hadn't occurred to me that they were already persistant and I was actually resetting them myself. Can there ever be a better answer (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics)