 Robotics / 24121
    Re: An Idea for new Mindstorm —Brian Davis
   (...) Since this keeps being phrased in terms of good markets, etc... how much of a market is there to tap here (i.e.- how many potential sales have been lost due to "RIS programming being to complicated"?). Having watched a group of 8-year-olds (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: An Idea for new Mindstorm —Alexander Horoshilov
   (...) Brian, you've made very good points. I have neither: numbers for market share, nor real experience of techning kids to RCX programming. Actually, I do not even sure that this idea is so good. I hope it is, but it may be wrong for one or (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics)