 Robotics / 24120
    Slashdot: New Independent Lego Journal Launches —Chris 'Xenon' Hanson
   (URL) Chris 'Xenon' Hanson | Xenon @ 3D Nature | (URL) "I set the wheels in motion, turn up all the machines, activate the programs, and run behind the scenes. I set the clouds in motion, turn up light and sound, activate the window, and watch the (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Slashdot: New Independent Lego Journal Launches —Ralph Hempel
   Joe, Congratulations on this really fine piece of work. The magazine is really well put together, the ads are tasteful, and it generally shines like a professional did the work. BTW, I did not know Allen Bedford and NoStarch teamed up for another (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics)