 Robotics / 24120
  Slashdot: New Independent Lego Journal Launches

(URL) Chris 'Xenon' Hanson | Xenon @ 3D Nature | (URL) "I set the wheels in motion, turn up all the machines, activate the programs, and run behind the scenes. I set the clouds in motion, turn up light and sound, activate the window, and watch the (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Slashdot: New Independent Lego Journal Launches

Joe, Congratulations on this really fine piece of work. The magazine is really well put together, the ads are tasteful, and it generally shines like a professional did the work. BTW, I did not know Allen Bedford and NoStarch teamed up for another (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics)