 Robotics / 24092
Re: Finally got to use Mindstorms at work
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 13:22:56 GMT

"John Barnes" <barnes@sensors.com> wrote in message
http://www.maj.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=91941

Had to build a test fixture for a gyro project at work. First time I've
been
able to sneak Mindstorms into work :) My boss liked it!!

JB

Scary, very scary.  Looks a lot like my workbench, less a bunch of mutilated
LEGO remains scattered about...  I especially can appreciate the
Frankenstein computer over on the right.  I think I have at least 6 of
those...

Rob