 Robotics / 24079
    Artoo beep sequences for RCX —Justin Fisher
   Before I try (and probably fail) to re-invent the wheel - has anyone made any RCX/Spybot sound/beep sequences styled on R2-D2's beeping and warbling? I'm looking to add some sound to a NQC-based robot, and I think it would be nice to get away from (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Artoo beep sequences for RCX —danny staple
     (...) You know - I have been thinking of stuff that could be useful to someone wanting to get certain sounds out of the RCX - and some kind of composer would be quite neat - which could save a song definition file, and then export code to play the (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics)

         Re: Artoo beep sequences for RCX —Jona Jeffords
      You might have a look at Brick's Music Studio (URL) a quick google for midi to RCX, wav to RCX and the like will turn up other interesting pieces of software that people have done in the past. Regards, Jona (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics)

         Re: Artoo beep sequences for RCX —Brian Davis
     (...) MacNQC currently has a "Piano" panel which will allow you to play a simulated keyboard and it will generate the code for what you are doing in realtime in a text window below. Not quite as flexible as a real piano, but lightyears ahead of (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Artoo beep sequences for RCX —Justin Fisher
   Quick update: I just did some fiddling in NQC to try to make Artoo-themed sounds, if anyone else is interested, here's a beep sequence I did: (URL) disclaimers apply - it was a day ago that I started learning NQC, I didn't have any R2D2 recordings (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics)