 Robotics / 24078
    They say - Be careful what you ask for ... You might get it —Steve D.
   Yesterday I asked the board of our senior citizens computer club to authorize the purchase of the Lego Mindstorms Robotic Invention kit so we could use it to learn about robotics. They approved it! Now all I have to do is write a few powerpoint (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics)