 Robotics / 24070
Re: Lego Kit to go with Fred Martins "Robotic Explorations" and the Handy Board
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 00:37:44 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, "Steve D." <rsdelorey@socket.net> wrote:
Hi,
Newbie here. I lead a senior citizen Tech Forum and we are planning to work
our way through Martin's text book. We have a Handy Board but no Lego
components. I've been searching the Lego site for a kit to use. Basically we
need the Lego Mindstorms Robotic Invention kit without the controller. Can't
seem to find anything. Any suggestions?

Steve Delorey

Tried Pitsco? http://www.pitsco.com/

HTH