 Robotics / 24064
    Phidgets —Thomas Chesney
   A friend just showed me this, you might find it interesting: (URL) anyone know of any way that their sensors might be made to work with the RCX? There'll all USB. Thomas (19 years ago, 10-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Phidgets —dan miller
   I've spent some time trying to get a phidget (accelerometer) working under Linux. It's been slow going; USB is a complex beast. They work great in Windows though. I suspect there's little to no chance of getting them to work with an RCX, (...) (19 years ago, 16-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics)