 Robotics / 24019
    New Lego controller —Titus Gabriel Petrut
   Hello all, I was bussy the last couple of weeks with this project and is finaly in a stage close to completion. So I have made a webpage to share it with you. Please take a look and let me know what you think. (URL) (19 years ago, 29-May-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: New Lego controller —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) Gabe, How do the motor controllers work? It's hard to see from your web page, but I don't see a motor driver, or anything. Are you running the motors directly off the 5v chip? Steve (19 years ago, 31-May-05, to lugnet.robotics)