 Robotics / 24013
Re: ChaOS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 27 May 2005 14:49:54 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
On Fri, May 27, 2005 7:31 am, Claude Baumann said:
Did anyone try this?

From Aalborg University Dk.

http://www.cs.aau.dk/~nesotto/

Sounds great, except it takes 4x as long to download the firmware, and the light
sensor doesn't work.

I wonder how long that's been around.  I assume quite a while, considering it refers
to LegOS, not BrickOS.

Thanks for posting that.

Steve

Agreed for the age.

But some time ago, I found something even more interesting.

http://www4.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/~felser/RCXSimulator/

Erlangen University is one of those powerful and innovative places. (Erlangen is
located at 17km from Nürnberg (Germany), has about 100k inhabitants and this
very, very honorable university: Several Nobel prizes !  The physicist Ohm -the
resistor one- lived and taught in Erlangen. The town also holds one of the most
important Siemens sites.