 Robotics / 24005
Re: Ultimate Robolab
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 22 May 2005 17:04:06 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Andrew G. Meyer wrote:
Where does one get this software? How much would it cost? Finally, is it FLL
legal?

Andrew Meyer

1. Ultimate ROBOLAB (UR) was initiated by Prof. Chris Rogers, Tufts University,
as an extension to the ROBOLAB software to allow easy graphical "ROBOLAB-like"
programming at H8 microcontroller level.
2. Author : Claude Baumann
3. Develoment time : about two years
4. Current version 1488
5. UR was officially presented last year at the first Annual ROBOLAB Conference
in Austin TX.
6. Beta-testing is almost finished; if you still wish to participate, please
send me an e-mail
7. Official distribution : not ready yet
8. Price : not fixed yet
9. FLL legal : no idea

Most questions will be answered at the 2005 ROBOLAB conference in August.

- Claude