 Robotics / 23974
    Re: Swarm? —Juergen Stuber
   Hi andrew, (...) I think the best option would be to get a couple of Spybots, because they can sense the approximate position of each other and are quite cheap nowadays. They can be programmed in NQC. Jürgen (19 years ago, 8-May-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Swarm? —Andrew G. Meyer
   (...) Thanks, but I was asking because the school has hundreds of RCX's , motors, and sensors. I had in mind a RCX-based swarm, possibly linking together to cross a table gap, or some similar task. Thanks for the input, though. Andrew Meyer (19 years ago, 12-May-05, to lugnet.robotics)