 Robotics / 23937
    Re: ROBOLAB - RCX simulator? —dan miller
   (...) If you search back to the beginning of the original thread on simulation, that was more or less my original idea. But someone pointed out that LDraw files dont really contain the information about how pieces actually connect to each other, (...) (19 years ago, 29-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: ROBOLAB - RCX simulator? —Joseph Greene
   (...) <SNIPPAGE> (...) Well, I might be able to put in some time building a Blender plugin that could assist with this, but not enough to classify as a core developer. between work, kids and such, I don't get much LEGO time as it is. (19 years ago, 29-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)