 Robotics / 23934
    Battle of the programming languages —Thomas Chesney
   Hi, I am very interested (for a variety of reasons) in which programming language people are using to build robots. I wonder if you would fill in a questionnaire about it at: (URL) all about how useful, easy and enjoyable your chosen language is. If (...) (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.codepilot, lugnet.robotics.cybermaster, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)