 Robotics / 23923
  Re: Robotic simulators

(...) As hard as this was - it would only have to have been 'good enough' to fool the naked eye - and the robots themselves would (presumably) have been designed by you with only a handful of design variations. Trying to make a simulation that (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Robotic simulators

Hey, I really appreciate the input from ppl who have actually worked on this sort of stuff. It happens to be an area I am actively researching, and I'm fascinated by how difficult it seems to be to do good simulations. The consensus seems to be that (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)