 Robotics / 23909
  Mindstorms SDK and IR communication

I have a quick question to those that have used the Ghost API as part of the Lego Mindstorms SDK. The setup that I have is the following: Mindstorms SDK 2.5, IR tower, RCX 2.0. At the moment I am using GhSetWaitMode and have a callback method for (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Mindstorms SDK and IR communication

Yes. I have a suggestion. Don't use Ghost. It's a performance pig. Now for some realistic advice. Go into the "Lego USB Tower" control panel. Change the timeouts to 0 for write, and 70 and 50 for read instead of "100 and 200". See if this gives you (...) (19 years ago, 23-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)