 Robotics / 2387
    RCX in College Courses —Ben Erwin
   Chris Rogers uses the RCX and ROBOLAB in at least 3 different college courses here at Tufts. I saw a post a while back asking if anyone did this sort of thing... he would definitely be a good person to contact. Email me if you want his info. -Ben (25 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RCX in College Courses —B. Shahian
     Yes, I would like that info, please. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RCX in College Courses —Luis Villa
   Ben- If you have anything about those courses (particularly email adresses, newsgroups, or webpages) I'd love to get my hands on them. I am helping a professor plan a similar course here at Duke, and any input/comparisons we can get from other (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)