 Robotics / 23858
    Re: GPS Reality? —Allen Foster
   I'm a lurker, so apologies for jumping into your conversation. I believe iRobot patented an interesting system last year called 'Polaris' or something similar which used the principle of navigating by the stars to position a robot platform in an (...) (19 years ago, 11-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re[2]: GPS Reality? —Allen Foster
   Apologies for my rather inconsistent memory, it was Evolution Robotics rather than iRobot. Still a good idea though in my opinion. (URL) ever ordered a dev. kit? Allen. Monday, April 11, 2005, 3:31:01 PM, you wrote: AF> I'm a lurker, so apologies (...) (19 years ago, 11-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)