 Robotics / 23839
    Re: RCX and R/C combined —Mark Bellis
   (...) Here's a diagram of the RCX sensor port circuit: (URL) Feeding a voltage of up to +9V (or the RCX battery voltage) will not harm the port, as this is what it uses in Active mode (light or rotation sensor). You can actually use an external 9V (...) (19 years ago, 8-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RCX and R/C combined —Steve Lane
   (...) snip (...) I'm only intending to use standard gear motors. Great answear Mark, that's exactly what I wanted to know. Steve (19 years ago, 9-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)