 Robotics / 23836
Re: caster wheel design
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 8 Apr 2005 06:03:37 GMT

here's some raw pix of one completed robot, another in construction, and an idea for a third, all
using the omniwheels:

www.danbmil.com/lego

I'll try to clean up the pix, put some captions etc. later - dbm

ps note that the additional duplo blocks are necessary for proper functioning, according to my 3
yr old son

--- Hakim@yahoo.com, UNEXPECTED_DATA_AFTER_ADDRESS@.SYNTAX-ERROR. wrote:
In lugnet.robotics, dan miller <danbmil99@yahoo.com> wrote:
I've used both techniques to advantage in rather heavy robots, including one that carries a • laptop
on its back.  Pix can be provided if anyone is interested.

Hi Dan,

Maybe, could you provide some pixs of the heavy robot you built using the omni
wheels.

Thanks,
Hakim