 Robotics / 23792
    RE: caster wheel design —Scott Davis
   Patrick, Somewhere floating around on my computer is a cad drawing with instructions of a synchro drive that I built a couple years ago. If you are interested in them, I could find them and put them on my website for you to look at. Scott (...) (19 years ago, 1-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: caster wheel design —Patrick Levy
   I will apreciate it a lot, Thanks Patrick "Scott Davis" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> escreveu na mensagem news:BAY102-DAV14BCA...phx.gbl... (...) instructions (...) Of (...) (19 years ago, 1-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)