 Robotics / 23761
  Re: GBC 6 - the obsession continues...

(...) Iain (20 years ago, 29-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: GBC 6 - the obsession continues...

Steve Hassenplug - could you re-upload those MPEGs? I have moved to a different hosting group - and due to different database set-up, all larger files must be re-uploaded. Contact me on my email if you have any problems. Orion (20 years ago, 29-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics)