 Robotics / 23745
    Re: Robolab as a tool for teaching programming —Steve Hassenplug
   On Thu, March 17, 2005 5:27 pm, John Hansen said: (...) Sorry for my aggressive use of editing. I assumed anyone still reading this thread has either read previous posts, or can go back and look at what was posted, if they do not follow the text. I (...) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics)