 Robotics / 2372
Re: LDraw & CyberMaster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 00:08:17 GMT

Laurentino Martins wrote in message
<4.1.19990104152505.00a02640@195.61.90.220>...
Has anyone drawn the CyberMaster unit or is working on it (to avoid • duplication of efforts) ?
What about the other CyberMaster/RCX specific parts? Treads, sensors, etc?

Off-topic:

Anyone, what's a good way to create a new part?
I'm using LEdit to create the CyberMaster unit from other parts and I'm • hoping to find some program to merge all those parts into one.
Because of the round areas of the unit I know my drawing will never
perfect, but at least I will have something to work with.
I really wish there was something,because my rcx and motor parts look
horrible.
The best thing is Ldscript(get it from Tore Erikkson,URL unknown(check
lugnet.cad))
It allows you to make,say, a wall from just a line with the ECHO command.

Is there any tutorial that teaches how to use LEdit (or other tool) with
TECHNIC parts? I mean, they are much more difficult to work with than
standard LEGO.
Some auto fit-into-place tool would be nice.

Thanks

Laurentino Martins   *<||:-)

[mailto:lau@mail.telepac.pt]
[http://www.terravista.pt/Enseada/2808/]