 Robotics / 23716
Re: FLL not allowing NQC; Mindscript is allowed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 21:03:57 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, David Koudys wrote:
In lugnet.robotics, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
Anyway, the kid rants and raves about how the rules were unfair and such, and
that we shuld have been able to make the top any diameter.

The length of time a top will spin depends (in part) on its diameter.  As a
result the analogy to a pleasant conversation (during which, to my ears, there
has been no ranting or raving) about FLL allowing NQC or not breaks down.

John Hansen