 Robotics / 23685
Re: other robotics mailing lists?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 13 Mar 2005 23:10:40 GMT

http://orionrobots.co.uk is intended to cover a broad audience - including
complete beginners. Depending on where you are based, you may be able to
attend our Saturday classes - which are mindstorms based for kids in the
morning, and less so for the adults in the afternoons. We are based in
London.

Another suggestion is the DPRG list, and also comp.robotics.misc might be
worth checking out.

Anyway - if you have a question that is non mindstorms, feel free to ask
it at the forums on Orionrobots.

Orion
--
http://orionrobots.co.uk - Learn to build robots